2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

This thread is over 10,000 posts. Is that still a problem?

If so, someone should probably make a new thread for the conference championships and Super Bowl.

Maybe someone with a dog in the fight like @suzzer99 or @skydiver8 or @CanadaMatt3004.

There is one house in my neighborhood repping a KC flag on their door. My dog peed on the steps of their walkway this morning. Not sure what it means, just reporting the facts.

2 Likes

Can a conference championship game end in a tie? Asking for a friend.

Anita Baker only 65? Surprised me.

Man, I really didnt enjoy that version of the anthem

1 Like

The Bork tape looked rough so this is gonna be interesting. I think what we’ll learn is just how good these coaches are.

Bork tape?

Niner keys: CMC starts early. Strong defense line, pressure pressure pressure. Kittle all day. Brock survives the weather, lots of running. Consistent efficiency just like in the last 12 games.

Yeah he’s missing wide open receivers and retreating backward and to his left under pressure. Has also gotten away with balls that should have definitely been INTs. Also doesn’t have a lot of arm strength so can’t make all of the throws.

Eagle keys: attack the secondary. Strong rush defense, pressure pressure pressure.

Ohhhhhh fuck

Is that a shoulder? Warner is maybe the person the Niners can least afford to lose

Gotcha. So long as he is hitting Kittle, CMC, and Deebo over the middle and short, they should be able to keeo picking up first downs.

His coach is fucking amazing at keeping him out of terrible situations, so as long as they can keep doing that it should be ok. If he has to be Peyton Manning they’re cooked. I suspect they will mostly try to run the ball since that’s the weakness of this Iggles D.

Holy shit what a catch

NIners d looking really good. Keeping contain is key.

Wow they’re getting completely stonewalled rushing four. Prob need to bring somebody.

Not a catch and he knew it. That’s why they went fast.

Relying on circus catches doesnt seem like a winning strat

So much time but no completion. Ying and Yang

But first blood Philly.