2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

Still my favorite nfl helmet of all time:

Not feeling great! Dreading inevitable ref gonna ref

i think it was an incomplete pass based on the rules, but they probably dont overturn it if buf scored in the same situation

Nah, they aren’t going to move games to neutral sites.

I don’t think it was a catch by the rules. It also doesn’t meet my personal minimum standard for a catch, which is hard to codify, but I know it when I see it.

Agree that it’s completely inconsistently called.

I would favor perfect consistency over a perfect rule. Right now we have neither.

I think today should have been a neutral site due to the Demar game. If Cinci wins that they’d have been the 2 seed. Neutral site or coin flip.

2 Likes

It feels like the thing they’re obviously moving toward is Total Calvinball: rules that hinge on subjective elements and New York selectively calling in overturns.

LOW HIT FLAG???

79 pushed him down into the ground

It’s 2023, can we get some windshield wipers on the camera lenses already? Too bad Saab went out of business

Terrible spot

There’s the NY Calvinball

Terrible reffing. 3rd down probably correct, but how do you not reset the play clock after calling 1st down and then changing it. Absolute bullshit.

2 Likes

TIL :flushed:

1 Like

Delay?

Clearly in.

Lol NY doesn’t self review that

Yeah he’s in

not even close, lol refs

1 Like

It’s all such BS. Just watch. His body is in. Clearly the ball is in front of his body. But we can’t see it, so no TD.

1 Like