2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

There is no loss of control. That is so absurd.

That’s fucking absurd

That’s wild. Ball never clearly hit the ground, right?

Great job refs Jesus Christ

I think the ball grazed the ground. But I don’t know what that means wrt to the rule.

Refs +11 for the Vikes… cool cool.

Refs are reffing HARD in this game

Good lord that looked so much worse on replay

This ref expert needs to take a long walk off a short pier

Kickoff missed hold -7 points
TD taken off the board -4 points
Nonsense personal foul (defender expected to have superhuman ability to predict receiver won’t catch the ball) -4 points

Fuck all the way off

Yeah, I thought it was iffy real time, but on replay it’s open and shut. Obvious ejection in college. 15 yards is light.

1 Like

Turns out you can’t go helmet to helmet on a receiver who catches the ball, either

The NFC north is a tire fire.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TonyCMKE/status/1595982017707274241?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

I mean come the fuck on.

Literally just ask a 12 year old and you’ll do better then these replay assholes

“NFL stooge so you agree with that?”

“Yes!”

I spent several hours last week arguing with Terry McAuley on twitter about his ridiculous interpretation of the punt touchback rule - namely that actions several seconds after the blown whistle still count towards the play. Lost all respect for the dude.

Supposedly Mike Perierra went on the radio and refuted everything McAuley was saying.

This game is so stupid.

Never seen a punter high five for getting roughed

The funny thing is the TV ref was adamant it was unquestionably not a catch. Just proving all current and former officials live in a twilight zone.

Just unreal. Pats should be defending an 11 pt lead right now

1 Like