2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

:lion:

Allen just going to run on every play.

Ballsy 4th Down run on their own 35 by lions

I’m a swiftie

Goff is better than Stafford and the Lions have the rams draft picks. rams are so lucky they luckboxed it

It is playing out extraordinarily weird.

My favorite Barry play in a gif. Note Peete raising his hands when Barry was still behind the 25.

https://twitter.com/dave_schwartz/status/1595847219093331968?s=46&t=MTyJh4G-gcnJb-mb45RtcQ

1 Like

Terrible clock management by the Lions. They’re going to be down by 11 at halftime.

1 Like

new drug ads always crack me up all this of how it makes your life better then at the end “may cause you to not be able to move or talk” or “die but that was only a small number of people”

1 Like

Lions are a weird team they’re bad but not that bad

Well only down by 7 now.

I don’t think it’s that weird. Stafford is old. Everyone knew he would decline and it was a question of how much peak Stafford you would get. I think hoping for more than 3 yrs would have been optimistic. Just 1 was low. Goff on the other hand is replacement level and young enough that he could improve. Maybe he improved a bit, but nothing Earth shattering.

The problem is Stafford fell of a cliff and did so a bit earlier than expected.

Hard pass on thanksgiving halftime shows.

Rams will take their super bowl and live with the rest.

1 Like

No doubt. Who knew Stafford came with a giant luckbox attached?

Any talent in that singer? Seems highly produced.

Yeah I set a timer for 20 minutes and put something else on. I missed the first 1:05 of the third. 🤷

LOL Lions. It’s Jared Goff.

Allen isn’t right. At all.

BRB gotta toast some Crown Royal with my mom.

1 Like