2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

I miss that show so much

1 Like

You don’t get to dive forward directly into the defender then get 15 free yards. So stupid. Slide.

Herbert should be off to the protocol

That’s fucking enraging. QB doesn’t want to get hit, slide. That’s a normal tackle and impossible to avoid. LOL ejection.

Horseshit call.

That’s a bad call. Greenlaw isn’t psychic.

If that was a running back or tight end there, no chance there’s even a single discussion about a flag.

Clipboard boy looks pretty shook

They do it arbitrarily, but under Tua precedent don’t think Herbert should play again tonight

What’s most absurd about that is NY clearly telling them to eject the guy after seeing the replay

Fuck off NFL

NFL has all sorts of shadow riggage now. They do ad hoc reviews, ad hoc ejections, god knows how these spotters are sitting people. Thursday they fucked up a spot and then pretty sure league just told them move it four yards after the next play.

Oh cool guy just comes right back in after that awful ejection worthy hit

Juju got killed today on a much worse hit and they picked up the flag.

I’m a bit behind, so only just saw the hit.

That’s ridiculous. He’s not a defenseless receiver. He’s not sliding. You dive headfirst, your head can get hit. That’s football.

I’m sure there are equally egregious “roughing” calls, but there is precedent for those. Looks like they just decide to make up some new rules here.

This explanation is making it worse literally nobody believes that’s an ejection for a non QB

https://twitter.com/JeffKerrCBS/status/1591996111774007296

slash briefly was a bears QB but damn already

I am not dreaming of losing to the Lions

Fields doesn’t look good at times as a thrower but as a runner he’s an all time great. well the bears basically never get good throwers so might as well find something the other way I guess

NY can’t tell them about a blatant face mask though. JLAW ok

Looks like both of Kordell’s 60+ yd runs were in his first two seasons, same for Fields (of course he only has two years to sample). Also, Fields has more rushing yards in 9 games this season than any full season of Kordell’s.

1 Like

Fields seems to have that Eric Dickerson feature where he looks effortless at top speed. When he’s at a full sprint, it doesn’t look like he is going that fast, but no one can catch him.