2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

I might be coming around on Tua.

Hard to get too excited, tho. He’s like one hard hit away from his brain turning to mush.

Leftwich must have used his phone a friend to call McDaniels.

I am already around on Tua. I admit a huge part of his growth has been to having tyreke and then Waddell but he continues to make plays and we can’t really downgrade someone playing well just because they have good teammates.

#tuavp

JuJu killed, and MVS almost killed. I get that they might be borderline by rule. But I have no idea how the NFL can say they want to stop concussions and not call penalties on either of those plays.

No flag on the Juju hit? Just saw a quick flash on redzone and assumed it got flagged.

Some absolutely brain melting hits today. Dude on New Orleans basically just got decapitated but somehow still appears to be cognitive.

1 Like

They picked it up.

JAX seems to think the goal of football is to knock the other team’s players out of the game.

Josh Motherfucking Allen

https://i.imgur.com/Qq5FPz8.gif

Toney makes me feel funny inside

LOL refs

Meh, this has been a thing for most of the history of the NFL. New rules are the only thing that stop it.

They’re 3-6 and going nowhere in this game. What do they hope to accomplish by headhunting? Leave a mark so we’ll be scared next year?

They’re acting like it’s the first half of a playoff game, or a heated division rival.

So jax doesn’t appear to just be a team with a lot of bad bounces this year and shouldn’t be 7-2. (Have seen a lot of stats this week showing jax way over performing their win - loss)

Sunshine has not impressed me far. (TD incoming now of course)

Yep, I posted that right before the Marvin Jones catch.

They built that offense around Tua’s skill set. They deserve all of the credit.

tyreek 2 catch 22 yards waddle 2 catch 36 yards

Dolphins 24 Browns 7

😵‍💫

He is 17-20 for 193 yards today so far.

That is one horseshit roughing call.

Wow Kirk. That was ugly.