2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

How dare you slander the mighty Lovie smith

1. Texans

This new thing where NY earpieces them to change the call on the field is super suspect.

This is a catch.

Calvin Johnson rule

Another game where teams are ridiculously efficient on a yards per play basis but are barely gonna run 120 for the game. This season has the highest yards per play in ages while having one of the lower yards per game in ages because of having so few plays being run. I guess way less incompletions probably explains it. Runs as a % of plays also way up this year vs last decade.

Lovie gonna ruin this RB’s career running him to death. I mean he’s clearly their best player but still … I thought NFL had moved past giving backs 30 carries a game.

Yeah, NBC waving goodbye to Michaels and rolling with Tirico isn’t quite the same degree as the Seahawks trading Russ and going with Geno, but there are some parallels.

makes sense, many teams shifted toward defending the pass, so now you can run the ball again

also some teams like chicago or houston or the titans are just better off handing it off nearly every time

Hurtz isn’t looking to run nearly as much as last year or early this season. Nice weapon to be able to pull out come playoff time.

Red Zone free in many places today, like YouTube tv, if you don’t have it check.

Jets muff opening kickoff give bills ball at 45, what could go wrong?

Like i said, the jets were going to intercept Allen.

Weekly post that Trevor is the biggest bust in NFL history.

3 Likes

Did Zach Wilson die? He got nailed.

So wanted that second packers end zone fumble of the first half.

This is probably a great time to bet the Bears. Dolphins D can’t get off the field.

Good enough?

Lol yeah too funny.

LOL Rodgeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

don’t cover tyreek hill

tyreek then does a backflip which lol at athletes doing stuff like that on the field still, only bad things can happen