2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

Bring back Mac!

Get to 40!

we went from no QB controversy mac starting to zappe getting the job back to mac jones all in one game

Man the panic move to destroy any value in their QB assets was quite the 4D chess move by genius Bill.

2 Likes

Bears -19.5 bettors rekt

kneeling it on BB at the 2, oh BB gonna be mad

Well the Patriots are in last and a big underdog heading into their match-up with the checks notes Jets?

Well then…

https://twitter.com/FantasyPros/status/1584725235307192320?t=AIeEj7DaO_Hk-fytDKFf3Q&s=19

1 Like

It isn’t that bad, but there are real issues. Linebacker speed has been an issue for, not kidding, like 15 years with little adjustment. He’s openly stated that he’s done dealing with talented players that are hard to coach. Layer in a half decade of bad drafts to round out the teens and a very mediocre free agent spending spree and this is what’s left: 7-10 win team kinda stuck in purgatory.

Look towards the future and the 2023 starter.

1 Like

You are the most overreactionary person I’ve ever encountered. I don’t even think that’s a word but that’s what you are

Hate how the crowd sounds muted.

lol bucs

Why bother blocking or even running downfield on a punt from there. It’s a fair catch or let it go 100% of the time.

Does anyone else’s Amazon stream suck? I can stream all sorts of shut but as soon as I try to stream Amazon football everything falls apart

Stopped watching the stream for a bit but did Lamar really just take a 20 yard grounding penalty? That’s impressive.

Yeah, didn’t get the ball back to the LOS when throwing it away.

God the Ravens are bizarre - have Lamar and then throw on 24 of your first 31 plays

lol these lamar passing stats the past 4 games and tonight isn’t any better