2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

So far I’ve got Davis Mills in the lead. Who’d have thought that?

2 Likes

I feel like they kinda had to do it this way but yea that sucks. Can’t even claim he was still hurt because he looked fine on those runs

Lol I love that there are Zappe jerseys in the stands, that’s bold

bring on trevor siemian

can’t believe I just said that

I see this a fair bit with a lot of teams, do NFL fans just buy insane amounts of merch? Although Linsanity had 19248129481 jersey sales within like a start for the Knicks I guess.

was that another pick from fields off a helmet? ffs

This game is lit

well if you can afford season tickets, you can afford jerseys

mass would be a ton of old money too

It’s funny - poor QB play and absolutely elite QB play make for great games and then there is the yawning chasm in between that produces all the snoozers.

I guess, and jerseys cost like $200 or something so it takes some guts to grab one of a rookie backup lol. I always thought it was a bit weird once you get to being an adult but to each their own.

Is Zappe the guy who threw like 70 times per game at WKU?

looool receivers have made their vote for zappe

Yea averaged like 500 yds and 5 TDs a game. It’s college, but still, that’s insane

1 Like

Yeah and it was all short passing iirc (kind of NFL style imo). Unsure where this downfield passing was.

1 Like

One knock on him is that he supposedly has a weak arm. Not sure how trainable that is.

figures that one hand brisker interception was the absolute worst thing that could’ve happened

just gotta meet the minimum threshold, same thing with

Brady, sigh, his arm was borderline too coming out, many scouts thought it wasn’t good enough

I remember hearing that about him, but his deep ball was fine for nearly his whole career. Not sure if they were wrong all along or if he just spent some time in the weight room and fixed it.

One reason Billy GOAT is the GOAT is being able to stand in a press conference and say “Mac Jones is our quarterback” like all of the other dipshits, but then instantly put this kid out of his misery with a hatchet to the back of the neck after one terrible throw.

1 Like

My hot take is that Fields isn’t that bad. When he has time he’s fine.

1 Like