2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

Get an island game in London next week too.

that one will get flexed out

well options are limited looking at it now but eagles giants it is only other realistic one is balt pitt or Jets bills?

that’s week 14 and the slate is already terrible and it’s week 6, what

Feels like there’s a lot of bad teams this year. Like usually I can make a case for why some teams are interesting, but I have zero interest this year in watching:

Detroit
Chicago
Washington
Atlanta
New Orleans
Carolina
Seattle
The entire AFC South
Las Vegas
Denver
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
New England

that’s like half the league right there without even mentioning that the Chargers, Rams, Ravens, Packers, Bucs all might stink as well.

There are about 5 real teams this year

Everyone else is varying degrees of trash.

Yeah I don’t think it’s necessarily there are a ton of terrible teams, but there’s certainly aren’t very many good teams that you are going to trust to win any game. Like after the Chiefs bills and eagles, who’s the next best team? You’ve got a couple of teams that should be better than their results (Bucs, Rams, Ravens, maybe Bengals) and a couple of teams that have great results but we know better and then a couple of other teams where it’s just kind of like eh (Vikings, Cooper Rush)

Seattle shouldn’t be on this list.

The Geno story is interesting.

Not as interesting as Bailey Zappe!

New England is fine - they’re more watchable than I expected. Rhamondre Stevenson is a ton of fun and their rookie corner Jack Jones is a guy that over his career is going to jump a bunch of routes for interceptions, and bite on double moves for 70 yard touchdown receptions. And Zappe!

A little piece of me dies every time Isaiah Wynn gives up a sack or penalty (which is quite often) and I think they could have simply taken Lamar. Instead we got Wynn and Sony Michel.

1 Like

It seems like just a bad year especially passing wise. Worst league wide qb rating in ages, worst yards per game in ages, worst yards per completion in decades. Interestingly it’s the most efficient rushing year since at least 2000 from a yards per play perspective and since 2009 for percentage of total offence that’s rushing rather than passing.

did they do something to the ball for that, has to be a better explanation than every team running some form of cover 2/3/1/4 and it’s just dink and dunk the whole way for each team the whole game, that isn’t new

It’s not new but everyone abandoned run personnel and coaches. Too many teams are fully bought into a totally different style of offense.

Looks in to me. Maybe the rounded part of his shoe was OOB, but not the sole.

Me too. I think that is the closest in/out call I’ve ever seen.

Kliff done if they lose today?

Kevin White huh Kevin White

The one time I bet an under total and neither team can defend

Jinxed yourself here.

Way more entertaining than expected

Red Rofl in effect

1 Like

LOL Saints