2022 Midterm Elections (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) butnahhh. or maybe?

Barnes with a chance - wish Kornacki would mention any mail-ins not counted. Maybe they are all counted I guess. He did say there are 2 big bounties with votes left that are mostly blue.

Their next game is against Iowa.

Thatā€™s some commitment.

2 Likes

Sorry for lameness, but just woke up in Europe and Iā€™ve been blocking news out. Cliffs on the Senate? Is it still in play? Quick scan of headlines hasnā€™t helpedā€¦

Does Fox have any actual advertisers?

1 Like

Likely 50-50 at min.

1 Like

Still havenā€™t forgiven their college basketball team. Guess Iā€™ll have to watch Iowa Wisconsin football.

Dems easily favored for Senate - likely to get 50-51 seats. 52 not out of the question if Ron Johnson somehow loses.

Ob and they might keep the mothafuckin house

How much should we be thanking this 3rd party bloke in GA? Does Walker ship if he doesnā€™t run?

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK IS GOING ON

wild like i dont even know what to do

95-5 in the other thread

1 Like

Sounds like those ppl were never-walker voters.

After two terms in office, Fetterman should be old enough to qualify for the Democratic presidential primary.

3 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

Trump claiming to be 174-9 now.

I figure Arizona will tighten just like 2020. How are the margins?

Ugh MSNBC. More Kornacki, less McCaskill and Psaki.

57-41 with 53% counted per NYT. Would think itā€™d take an all time comeback from the Rs (I assume youā€™re asking Senate)

Edit: 56-44 governor with similar votes counted so closer for R but still seems tough

1 Like

Lauren Boebert down 3% points with 82% reporting. Edited after bad info from twitter lol me.

4 Likes