2022 Midterm Elections (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) butnahhh. or maybe?

Not loving this two different threads thing. Let’s not do this next time, K?

What’s the chance Warnock just binks it tonight? I don’t want to sweat a runoff even though I think he’d be favored somewhat. NV seems like a complete fucking shitshow is about to go down.

Your pony can join Suzzer’s outside of the winner’s circle.

1 Like

I’d put it around 30% right now

1 Like

I just want to make clear that that might literally be your only two options.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/KySportsRadio/status/1590176590054293505

What a stupid motherfucker. Glad this fraud chickened out of running. Rex has a whole thread of tomahawk dunks on this.

2 Likes

Yes, been very clear on that the many times we have had this conversation. Not going to support that effort in any way.

AOC manages to appeal to Latinos.

• respect culture, including Catholicism
  • run events and campaign in spanish
  • do stuff that actually helps people at grassroot levels
  • recruit staffers and campaign people from the communities shes trying to represent

All while being unapologetically left socially.

Theres absolutely no reason why the dems cant do this on a larger scale.

6 Likes

I just popped in on the Trump thread. He is going ballistic about all the fraud ahappening.

2 Likes

Haven’t heard of many Protestant preachers named “Shapiro”.

2 Likes

That will probably work in Texas, but not with Cubans in FL. But TBF nothing will work with Cubans in FL.

I’m not buying the House hopium.

1 Like

Invade Cuba, kick out the communists, and send the Cubans back.

Shapiroson

1 Like

Seems super unlikely but that is better than this morning

well especially as this forum wants to push D’s further to the left, that will never appeal to cubans in FL for obvious reasons

LETS MOTHERFUCKING GO BIG JOHN!!!

https://twitter.com/GiangiulioDavis/status/1590204204861517824

2 Likes

Finally get my Fox News payoff! Karl Rove whips out the whiteboard spinning the shit out of every result with a look of loss in his eyes. Now, if one of these fembots walks back Megyn-style to the where the geeks with the computers are, I’m gonna randymarsh.jpg all over my mancave.

6 Likes

DCCC chairman gonna lose by 10 points LOL eDems

4 Likes

Holy shit CA 3 going blue might break my brain. We have had to deal with Tom fuckface for a decade

1 Like