2021 Spotify Wrapped

2 Likes

I guess 17k of these minutes were actually podcasts…

I did have a weird little “Running Up That Hill” phase

Fierce and angsty. Hmm :thinking:

Surprised at how much rock was here, but makes sense because the main playlist I use is several years old

Binge listening to Busta Rhymes - When Disaster Strikes is definitely something I do.

Eclectic AF and definitely surprised Sturgill topped my list

ETA: I actually listen to more music on YouTube, would be curious about those stats and reconciling with this data.

3 Likes

bruh you can’t tease me with just this, you gotta give me aura and top genres. i don’t even know what i’m looking at here

Lol my aura is Silly and Angst.

Story checks out

2 Likes

Well since you insisted

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Ok, I figured it out.

Edit: or nope.

Team unique aura.

I guess this makes sense because I mainly listened to the Dune soundtracks and deep house / lo fi playlists while playing Dota.

3 Likes

4 Likes

My audio aura was calm and angst. Weird combination.

1 Like

Hype + bold = bland grey?

TBH I’m a little surprised by the diversity of music here with all of us being 30-50 yr old white guys named Matt

5 Likes

i’m guessing it shouldn’t be like that but it never shows up as anything else so i dunno

I could post mine but because we use my spotify account in the car, it’s tainted by my husband’s music preferences when he’s driving to and from work.

Yeah the two screenshots I posted are the only ones that weren’t infested with Moana and Frozen songs.

you can take the man out of the hood…

pink floyd was the culprit for #5

5 Likes

I can only see the aura if I open the app on one of my kid’s phones. Bold and mellow and the aura is fluorescent orange with fluorescent green highlights. I’m also in the top 0.05% of Led Zeppelin listeners. I demand a full recount of the LZ tourney brackets with my votes counting 5x.

2 Likes

Didn’t know Chicago rap and dirty south rap were things.

ANYTHING FOR BJUICE!

Funny, cuz I didn’t even listen to RTJ a year or two ago.

@beetlejuice cuz I want his approval that I posted.

2 Likes