2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

The real question is will we see a third thread?

1 Like

Donā€™t you put that bad juju out in the worldā€¦

No the real real question is if weā€™ll see a fourth thread

2 Likes

He needs to win them by 68-32. Of the ballots counted today, heā€™s been winning 75-25. So I mean heā€™s on track, but itā€™s closer than I would like.

In the last few hours weā€™ve gone from Biden needing to win like 58%, then 64%, and now 68%. Fuck.

2 Likes

Thank god for a new thread. Scrolling down the last one trying to get to now was like living Zenoā€™s paradox.

8 Likes

All of that has been driven by the denominator error though, not by him underperforming. So long as thereā€™s no more denominator error he should be fine.

Specifically mail in.

Well weā€™ve had like 3 or 4 denominator errors since last night, so sorry if Iā€™m not uber-confident.

3 Likes

in 74%
out 25%
bastard 1%

99% reporting

Yeah, my shook levels on PA are rising. Heā€™s still a favorite though,and heā€™s a hard favorite to win the entire thing still.

3 Likes

7.1K drop. 90% Biden. Letā€™s goooooooo.

I donā€™t believe this was Philly. Their Biden # hasnā€™t changed since last time I looked, I donā€™t think.

12 Likes

I donā€™t want to scare anyone so Iā€™m going to preface this by saying this is NOT related to the outcome of the election.

I have one big sweat in PA: did the deplorable in my game attempt to vote twice like he said? Given the process, no way heā€™d get away with it. I wonā€™t wish jail time on him, but if he got like a $5K fine and I could make fun of him for it forever, that would be pretty amazing.

Guessing he wussed out though.

1 Like

BIG UPDATE, 13K VOTES, BIDEN WINS BY 83 PERCENT, DEFICIT DOWN TO 98K

13 Likes

First time gap has dipped below 100k

2 Likes

Lol if we are reaching voter fraud levels this isnt good

1 Like

Followed immediately by a 6500 vote drop. 73% Biden.

Deficit under 100K

3 Likes

If Biden can get home tonight he should get some cushion from Allegheny tomorrow.

yeah I combined those two updates in 1, and youā€™re right, neither seems to be from Philly. Philly plus Alleghany getting close to enough now.

2 Likes