2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

8 Likes

Getting some Biden cars out there honking and celebrating. Gridlocked. I hope it doesn’t get out of hand.

I think that is the right move right now. We should listen and have a good laugh.

7 Likes

33 Likes

Denazification would be nice, but I’d settle for some damnatio memoriae

1 Like

Top three surprises of the Trump presidency imo

1. No wide scale hot war
  2. No dick pics
  3. Got through his term (knock on wood) without his VP shooting someone in the face

Honestly a top tier Republican presidency if you think about it

7 Likes

The house needs to draft good bills that help people, and then Biden needs to hammer a very simple and easily understood message over and over and over every day that the Republican Senate is blocking the help the American people need.

4 Likes

Yeah and that motherfuckers son later won twice.

:sob::sob::sob:

I can’t wait for Oliver Stone Jr’s movie “J”.

4 Likes

Seems bizarre and dangerous for billionaire media owners to determine who won an election.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Holy shit Joy Ann Reid is spitting hot fire on MSNBC.

2 Likes

My biggest fear of a Trump presidency was overreaction to a terrorist attack. Like if 9/11 happened under Trump, we’re >50% to nuke something right?

2 Likes

“Where were you when Trump lost” stories will be going around for decades…

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1325145463956254720?s=19

6 Likes

Trump supporter as we’re all needling him…

(Sighs) “The guys a fucking loser… Everything that came out of his mouth fucked him.”

Baaaahahahahahahahah

17 Likes

I have heard good things about Native American Rights Fund In past. (NARF) They have a regular fund and a voter suppression of fund.

If anyone else has heard pros or cons on them please share.

3 Likes

It’s 75 degrees in Indy in November. Trump is gone. There is hope we are not sliding into an Authoritarian state. My favorite brewery just released a delicious hazy and there is a lobster truck here. Our next president seems to be a decent human being. We have our first black woman Vice President. There’s hope again. Feels good man.

12 Likes

Have these people just made this their first election?

This is how elections have worked longer than most of us have been alive.

Or put Muslims into camps “for their own safety”.

I really thought terrorism was going to be his big fear-driving boogeyman. But instead he had to try to make something out of MS-13 and Antifa.

The days of white suburbanites being terrified of black people are largely over - at least not the swing voters Rs need. Rs don’t have a good boogeyman anymore.

By the way, somehow in all the excitement of the last few months I completely forgot where Joe Biden went to law school.

WHEN THE CUSE IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

WHEN CUSE IN THE WHITE HOUSE OH MY GOD, DANGER!

4 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/11/07/trump-concession-speech