2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Shit, I was looking for the ideal Mike Goldberg YT for this. Nice find!

2 Likes

I know what you mean but c’mon man, that’s some malarkey.

2 Likes

My friend in Saudi Arabia who was forced out of the US about 1.5 years ago because this administration wasn’t processing visas fast enough texted me a little while ago.

“Yay!!!”

Followed by…

“I’m so happy”

10 Likes

If you follow the right people, you get to see retweets of the important stuff without following that list.

Congratulations to everyone here.

It is an amazing and unprecedented feeling. This being the eleventh presidential election that I maintain any memory of (I was a weird kindergartner polling Carter/Ford on the playground)

We saved the earth from the asteroid, but now it’s time to get back to work.

7 Likes

Well, we have delayed Nazi America for at least 4 years.

Noy sure what will happen during that time though.

https://twitter.com/iambrattyb/status/1325147234573414400?s=20

34 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1325136205797715970

12 Likes

Man, this makes my blood boil. The suggestion that the left is the group that needs to start listening after four years of NYT Safari pieces allowing every fucking Republican in the Midwest to tell us their thoughts is rich. This coming from a man who I guarantee couldn’t accurately describe one of the left’s positions or policies. It’s always fucking projection with these despicable fuck sticks. Literally my entire lifetime has been filled with rightwing politicians and media constantly lying misrepresenting every one of the left’s policies. They turned Rush Limbaugh into a hundred-millionaire on it. Fuck you, John, fuck you fuck you fuck you.

8 Likes

lololol

2 Likes

Lol dying rn
:joy::joy::joy::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:
@BestOf

4 Likes

i’m going to quote that because this should have been done about 800 million times since 2015

3 Likes

Meh, disagree.

1 Like

I almost said “hannity season pass set” and then said “woah woah woah slow down there buddy”

1 Like

Yeah, plus every network calling the race at the exact same moment maybe cuts against the theory that the decision desks people are sequestered in a hole with no contact with the outside world?

7 Likes

First orbit. Next hand after I 3bet and bluff flop and turn and get it through. T/20, two limps I r120 SB AA. Whale BB r310 aggro creative limper r1010. I call whale folds. 887r check he jams 1500 I snap, he has KK. We hollllllld.

HEATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

20 Likes

A few. But not all.

What more could trump have done for corona as Biden names 12 member corona virus task force Monday.

They are going to be giving televised briefings.

3 Likes

In honor of our official surrender to the People’s Republic of China, I have some red cooked pork belly braising.

17 Likes

Also I am needling a Trumper. Ain’t life grand?

5 Likes