2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Sorry guys, November made a last longer bet with March, enjoy.

15 Likes

Yeah the tracker went negative for a while then changed it to:

if (votesLeft < 0) then votesLeft = ā€œUnknownā€

1 Like

Man I just realized Biden isnā€™t going to be able to destroy Trumpā€™s inauguration crowd due to covid. DAMN THIS INFERNAL VIRUS

3 Likes

Yeah, at this point I canā€™t even remember what triggered my panic. I think it was a random tweet from Casey saying 475K left - confirmed nowhere else - when everyone thought it was 600K plus.

1 Like

Both the pace and the slope of the pace has been declining. We are literally living the math problem of: You are 10 feet from a wall. Every 10 minutes you halve the distance to the wall. How long does it take to reach the wall?

8 Likes

I guess every day this drags out is one less day for Trump to destroy everything and pardon everyone.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I know, I thought of this too. I would have flown down just for spite.

Hopefully he does like a mega-rally in DC once its safe or something. A fuck-Trump rally that fills the Mall completely.

I wanted to hear lock him up chants on the 1 in 1 kajillion chance Former Emperor Regeneron had the stones to show up

1 Like

Nobody was coming out in the middle of January in Washington to watch Biden give a boring Unite the Nation speech anyways.

2 Likes

12 Likes

They would w/o Covid - totally - just to spite Trump.

2 Likes

And yet still would have been a larger crowd.

https://twitter.com/ZachCrenshaw/status/1324885679508090880

Every single one of these guys. Just pure bad faith Eddie Haskells.

Probably more than Trumpā€™s but maybe 1/3 of what Obamaā€™s was

Even the rate of posts in this thread have fucking slowed down. Post more updates!

4 Likes

Probably ponied, but the recount threshold in AZ is 0.1%, so if 3.4 million votes are cast, it would have to be within 3,400 votes.

6 Likes

Ok you asked for it, Iā€™m reporting a large dump in New York state.

9 Likes

Fuck Yeah.

1 Like

I can report the most recent dump from LA is expected to the last until morning.

3 Likes