2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

2 Likes

Lol shit ā€œInternet friendsā€ is exactly how I refer to this community with my partner and I get an eye roll every time

14 Likes

So they could be, but the reason why is complicated. The post office is so fucked up right now that things arenā€™t necessarily getting postmarked the day they are mailed, or sometimes ever, so PA did something that basically said if there was a missing postmark or illegible postmark the ballot could still be accepted.

2 Likes

I agree, of course, but man it is sad. I donā€™t think I can enjoy my gloat fest anymore.

But Iā€™m sure that may wear off.

1 Like

Not your fault and nothing to do with wishing pain on anyone.

5 Likes

Itā€™s normal to grieve a loss of life and wonder what you could have done to help :heart:

6 Likes

I has a sad.

3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

i need a/v proof

Yeah. Trying to drop anecdotes or things Iā€™ve learned from here into conversation is super awkward

1 Like

Lol yea, itā€™s great parody but Iā€™m assuming whoever put it together was bawling as he shopped RBG and McCain into the same scene like ā€œBOTH SIDES CAME TOGETHER!ā€

1 Like

Whatā€™s the total number of votes counted and released today? Feels like almost nothing has happened today.

2 Likes
7 Likes

1 Like

The call will come tonight because I plan on ending my 4 day news/UP bender to spend a few hours with my family, which of course means I will miss the call Iā€™ve been waiting for the whole time.

13 Likes

If I had DVR Iā€™d go back and record it for you. This was the last 5 minutes of ā€œThe Fiveā€ which ended at 6pm.

2 Likes

Yeah the thing with mail in votes is they are paper and not on Ivankaā„¢ or Diebold machines.

So Dems voting en masse via mail/drop off prevented a lot of hacking machines shenanigans.

https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer/status/1324852402416095232

7 Likes

If this doesnā€™t get called by a major network before 8pm, what is Bidens play? Does he not speak? Cancelling a victory speech is a bad look, but is giving one without an official call worse? Does he change his wording a bit to ā€œit is very very clear that once all the votes are counted we will have been elected. All the votes should be counted, and the process takes time. American democracy proved that it is alive and well in the face of unprecedented challenges. Yadda yadda yaddaā€?