2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

I was trying to imply that current one does convey info—we still haven’t gotten a fucking call.

Or they were right about both?

Fuck you Herschel. Go do another 1,000 push ups you pompous ass.

5 Likes

Maybe

https://twitter.com/lauren_llee/status/1324845113525284869

This is important - looks like ~1k ballots in Allegheny are sequestered for coming in after E-day. Philly isn’t giving those #s but you can extrapolate.

Herschel wants a freeroll. Why go to the replay on that controversial touchdown play? Just go back to the LOS and do the play over again.

9 Likes

An actual Walker quote:

“The hardest thing I had to overcome in life? I think racism. That’s so difficult because I don’t think anyone can ever understand it. It’s not that people don’t want to understand it, but they don’t want to touch it.”

MAGA!

2 Likes

Who the fuck are these people that sent ballots after Tuesday? They must live under a rock to not know they had to mail it prior.

2 Likes

I think this, or some variant of it, is probably what happened.

If you ask the question the other way round - having fixed it in 2016 why wouldn’t Russia try to fix it again? - it looks clearer.

1 Like

They sent their ballot on or before Tuesday. The ballot came in after Tuesday - in the contested 3 day grace period.

1 Like

It’s incredibly vague unless you are already caught up on infinite nuance. I rail the thread and still don’t get the current title. I concur with zikzak but also understand title naming is an art and there will be mistakes.

1 Like

You can’t even have this election done within a week.

2 Likes

I’d donate to the repayment of debt if we get a live cam of Trump in the White House raging.

3 Likes

I think the AG estimated the total number of these “late arriving” legally cast, but contested ballots (lol) at 3-4k ballpark.

1 Like

did he though? or did he just record a jingle in spanish and spent $5M promoting it on youtube? and by “he” i mean some campaign consultant who made out like a bandit.

i’ve been staring at dumb misinformation from gop for months now. something about obama not releasing a black man from prison, but trmp did. meanwhile, trmp total commutation of sentences 10, obama 1715.

1 Like

seriously dude?

Sounds about right based on Pittsburgh.

https://twitter.com/bri_sacks/status/1324831801278259200

LOL these idiots are eating themselves

4 Likes

tenor