2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

So what’s the latest in PA? Why is Biden behind 100K votes and his campaign saying he’s gonna win by 200K?

Because they can’t count. He’s going to win, but not by 200k. Also, he’s only behind by 90,542.

1 Like

From 538:

Dribs and drabs, but we’re watching closely:

Pennsylvania: Trump currently leads Biden by 108,367 votes here, but that lead has been narrowing as more ballots have been counted. Approximately 340,000 mail-in votes are left to count, and the secretary of state said earlier on CNN that she thought the networks would be able to project a winner here today, but we don’t really have a good sense yet of timing: The outstanding votes have been trickling in slowly.

Obviously, no idea if 340k if accurate or not… but can you look at your spread sheet when Trump was +108,367 and see how many votes have been cast since then?

I just spent like an entire minute trying to edit there to their, without hitting the edit button. It kept highlighting there and would not bring up my keyboard and I was so confused.

In conclusion, this week has fried my fucking brain

5 Likes

Is Georgia under 10K correct?

yes

I put it on Faux News for a few mins to see if there were tears and they are going on and on about Philly not allowing poll watchers to see the vote count.

Does anybody know if there is even a “it’s a bad look” aspect to this or if it’s made up whole cloth?

Motherofgod.jpg

What counties are left in Georgia? Are they Democrat or Republican?

The rumor was that everything remaining was like the burbs and should be friendly, but who knows.

Gotta drive home, someone will have to take over my update duties.

yes

Nate Cohn says the remaining ballots in Georgia should get Biden the win

5 Likes

He’s heading down to the Villages for a one cart Biden/Harris parade.

Lol, ponied.

3 Likes

text and drive

6 Likes

i believe the plurality of the vote in GA still out is Chatham county which is city of Savannah (should be like 70%+ Biden)

2 Likes

Estimate ballots currently left as of this post from 538 but nobody really knows (PA SOS speaking soon): 340,000 - 43,856 = 296,144

Trump currently +90,542

108,367 (old lead) - 90,542 (current lead) = +17825 gain for Biden over 43,856 votes = average gain of .406

296,144 remaining votes x .406 (rate since last 538 report) = Biden +120,365

3 Likes

Good? It’s about time dems cheat like reps do…

That is the line I’ve been going with. They don’t care for it.

6 Likes

I haven’t paid any attention since before the election, but I’m pretty sure the law in PA is poll watchers must reside in the county. Trump wanted to send poll watchers into Philly from elsewhere, then threw a hissy fit. So this may be more of that.

1 Like