2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Even Cillizza is dunking on the GOP.

2 Likes

I’m starting to think Trump might not be able to win this election.

11 Likes

My dad used to run our youth baseball league and he had to deal with some crazy parents. He banned one of our neighbors from the fields for life, or I guess however long it would be enforceable for. Probably lucky he never got into an actual fist fight with anyone because some of them were psychotic and I’m sure at least a few were packing; having one of the top ranking cops be one of the coaches and him being frequently on site probably prevented things from getting too crazy.

2 Likes

We’ll know its really over when Donnie Dumb Dumb starts tweeting about how it was actually smart of him to lose the election. At his core he’s mentally and emotionally a toddler. He will keep denying that he lost, but I expect a pivot toward “I never really wanted a second term anyway” as a defense mechanism to protect his ego.

3 Likes

Bovada still holding on tho

3 Likes

I posted a wrap-up in the poll workers thread if anybody’s interested.

I included a list of write-in candidates I saw that I’ll repeat here for the lolz:

Write-Ins for President

Mark Cuban
Ross Perot
Ron Paul
Turd Furgeson
Ted Cruz
Andrew Cuomo
Wu Tang
Sen. Ben Sasse
Jack Hoff
Don Blankenship
Peyton Manning
Saucy Nugs
Who is John Galt?
Kermit the Frog
Pedro
Duane “The Rock” Johnson
John Kasich
The Asteroid
Nikki Haley
God Almighty / Jesus Christ
Harambe Gorilla
Ronald Reagan
Shamu the Orca
Keanu Reeves
None of the Above
Jason Momoa
Dana Perino
Pete Buttigieg
Snake Pliskin
Dr. Fauci
Condaleeza Rice
Edward Van Halen
Navy Seal Jocko Willink
Ted Nugent
John McCain
Master Chief
Elon Musk
Jess Ventura
Tulsi Gabbard
Kanye West
Donald Duck
Mitt Romney
Stephen Colbert / Seth Meyers
Amy Klobuchar
Mike Pence
Andrew Yang
Deez Nuts
Mickey Mouse
Benie Sanders
Vermin Supreme
Deep State :)

10 Likes

some of these guys are truly sick. it seems that they’re crazier in the lower-stakes rec leagues than in the competitive leagues. I’m doing a bit of cross-comparison here, my kids mostly played rec league baseball but competitive soccer, I definitely saw some dumb/crazy soccer dads but nothing like the baseball dads.

always the dads, of course.

"The Rome News-Tribune reports that hand counting has ended in Floyd County, which tabulated more than 2,500 new ballots.

The newspaper reported that a replacement scanner used at the county administration building for early voting apparently did not tabulate just over 2,500 ballots. The hand recount revealed over the weekend."

I’d expect Trump would pick up about 1,200 votes based on the 75/25 split in that county. That’s pretty significant by typical recount standards.

can confirm, we put our oldest in baseball for one season at like age 6 or so and the parents were really really into it. The coach had his kid on the team of course and the coach was a psycho of course, legitimately felt bad for the kid.

Soccer is way more chill.

edit: the coach had played college ball at some college in MS that i’ve never heard of, just chill dude, you didn’t make the pros and neither will your son, no matter how hard you want it

JFC the Right is going to go ballistic over this. Luckily they’re already at ballistic level 11.

But still - this will become the Steve Scalise or “Donna Brazille gave Hillary a couple questions ahead of time therefore CNN is 100% pure lies until the end of time” of election security.

Boomers but more specifically triggered traditionalists proudly copy/pasta in solidarity. They like knowing everyone has the exact same thought down to the letter.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/stphnfwlr/status/1328446791361163267

Trump picks up about 800 votes.

I heard he was dead.

Also Harambe, John McCain, Eddie Van Halen, Shamu, Ross Perot, Reagan, and God. But those are less funny.

2 Likes

Also Santa Claus. In Vermont Vermin Supreme netted eight votes to Santa’s one.

If that’s true, that’s horrible that so many ballots were missed. That’s a ton.

1 Like

Yeah, if this happens several times it’s just gonna feed the craziness even if some help Biden. Hope this is an outlier.

1 Like

Sounds like a pretty big hole in their normal vote counting procedures. You would think there would be some measure of votes cast on each machine that they would want to tie back to the totals in each district.

Some enterprising attorney is going to bring a pretty good shareholder suit on these grounds at some point IMO.

Meanwhile, Trump to win up to 17 cents! on Predictit, 14 cents on PA, 12 cents in Michigan! 14 cents in Georgia, and 12 cents in Nevada. Just LOL.

4 Likes

Had a feeling some of these red counties would “find” a bunch of votes for Trump. Don’t trust a Kemp-led recount for a hot minute.

2 Likes